Are you facing these information management challenges?
Your business needs a solution to cope with the impact of changes in the market, the environment and your internal processes:
- Do you have enough manpower to deal with a spike in claims after winning a big new deal?
- How would automating an element of your process affect workload and staffing?
- Are your response times fast enough to retain your customers?
Your productivity and efficiency are suffering because your processes aren’t streamlined:
- Do your staff members spend too much time locating the right information before they can make a decision?
- Do your managers struggle to find which staff member is dealing with a case?
- Is raising and managing cases a tedious process that requires too many steps?
- Is your case management too vulnerable to human error?
An intelligent case management solution
Business benefits of a case management solution
“Even without comparison to other parties. We resolutely chose Docbyte because we trusted their expertise to fulfil this project quickly and accurately, based on their experience and references.”
“The feedback we received from the pilot project users is overall very positive. The benefits that came across most frequently were: ease of use, gain of time, productivity increase, more focus on the core job and less frustration.”
“We were looking for a system that should really be intuitive. A non-trained co-worker should be able to sit at a desk and use it straight away, because then we know that we have a user-friendly system that will really help to improve our services towards our stakeholders”
“Working digital is more secure: digital files are on various servers, while paper files were at risk from fire, water damage… However, the most important advantage of all was the time-saving.”
“Choosing Docbyte’s Electronic Patient Archive in combination with their Application Retirement solution was, for AZ Alma, a deliberate and future-oriented strategic decision.”
“The solution for our invoice management system not only generates substantial savings, it also allows our staff to concentrate on their core duties. A clear win-win.”