- Get instant access to complete patient records and share among other clinical staff with version control
- Guarantee the integrity of the information by ensuring access to complete files with no missing documents
- Limit access to individual documents or the record as a whole
- Include images, audio and video in the records
- Capture information from forms
- Reliably destroy records and documents when needed
- Integrate with other systems using built-in features such as XDS
- You have outdated and inefficient record systems
- You spend too much time to locate records
- Security is a constant challenge
- Costly migration to a new and more performing system
- Information on paper is not well structured
- Paper and digital patient records need to be integrated
Our Solution:Electronic Patient Archive
Our Approach: a modular future proof concept
Based on an analysis of your patient record needs and requirements Docbyte proposes a future proof process with the right level of archiving that responds to your capabilities. The key differentiator in the Docbyte approach is that we offer reliable, transparant and scalable solutions based on your needs.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Looking at “Negative Space” to Drive Positive ROI in Healthcare
When I see prospects weighing IT buying decisions, I am always surprised by those that focus exclusively on what “new” functionality they will enjoy. This is certainly important. But an experienced architect will realize that this is counter-intuitive. Don’t look for space, but look for negative space. Similarly, one of the main benefits I see in hospitals evaluating application migration are the headaches they take out and not only the new capabilities they will gain. Decommissioning older applications is a common example. More benefi...
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
“Choosing Docbyte’s Electronic Patient Archive in combination with their Application Retirement solution was, for AZ Alma, a deliberate and future-oriented strategic decision.”
The Banking Scene2017-05-30 12:30:00
The banking sector is going through massive changes. Low interest rates, new online competitors, blockchain, Fintech and regulatory pressure force every bank to rethink its long-term strategy. Digitalization and payment innovations remain key drivers for change. For consumers however, trust is the most important factor when it comes to managing their financials. Whether it is in a branch model, or through digital services, trust will always be the most important element in every customer relationship. The Banking Scene will be your ...