- Improved process management
- Meaningful, organized Information
- Improved and efficient case management
- Easy access to all related information and hence better decision making
- Implementation time measured in weeks thanks to Docbyte Case Manager prebuilt solution
- An agile approach, close to your end users, facilitates quick adoption and rapid return on Investment
- Your processes are often still running on an outdated paper based flow
- You lack visibility on the status of each case: Who’s working on it? In what stage is it in? Are we waiting for feedback from the customer? And so on and on.
- You lack the tools to measure the impact of changing parameters: For example, how many case workers do we need to add to face a peak in incoming claims due to a natural disaster? How does the automation of this or that step in the process influence closing times and workload?
- Employees spend a lot of time finding the right information or the right people to make the right decision in a case.
- Starting and managing cases is tedious with non-streamlined automated processes
Our Solution:Case Manager
- Intelligently combines business process management and IM solutions
- Integrates case management workflows with external systems (ERP, CRM, data stores, etc.)
- Packages case management configurations and customizations on top of Documentum into an easy to deploy and adaptable product
- Provides a quick start for any case management implementation
- Is intuitive and easy-to-use
- Has an adpatable layout and reusable functionality
Our approach: a modular future-proof concept
Based on an analysis of your case-related information requirements, Docbyte proposes a future-proof process with the right level of automation that meets your needs and capabilities. The key differentiator in our approach is that we provide reliable, transparent and scalable solutions based on your needs. You get a fast start with a prebuilt case-manager solution.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
D2 vs. xCP
This is a question we often get from customers: "What's the difference between D2 and xCP? What should I choose as a client for my solution?" Initially we turned to explaining all the functionalities of xCP and D2,but...
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
Credit Expo2017-10-19 09:00:00
Credit expo provides a complete overview of the Belgian Market for Credit Management and their related products and services. You will get insights into all possible solutions that minimize credit risks and that may speed up your incoming cash flow without undermining your customer relationships.
Digital First2017-10-19 09:30:00
Thanks to more than 10 years of experience, Digital First is the leading digital gathering that welcomes more than 5000 professionals. Digital First aims to explore the very latest technologies, the new wave of technology adoption, the market evolution, new solutions, innovative technology, new opportunities and trends. Digital First helps you to understand how digital changed the way businesses, governments and consumers interact with the physical and digital world.