- Easy management and retrieval of policies and procedures is assured
- Mapping the compliance requirements to application functions
- Policy management workflows are automated and streamlined
- Extensive exceptions handling and issue tracking
- 360° Audit trail
- Data security and role-based access and user capabilities
- One-click document merge for creating Quality Manuals or Submission Files.
- Status of policy management can be viewed in real-time through powerful executive dashboards with drill-down capabilities
- Transform all files to the same format with DocShifter.
- Create FDA-, ICH- and ISO-compliant quality documents.
- You are faced with policy and procedure (SOP) documents or other types of documents that need to comply with regulatory requirements.
- You have difficulties managing, storing and easily retrieving the right information at the right time.
- You are still managing these documents manually or paper-based?
- You are possibly facing security issues.
- You are not sure whether users are always using the correct version of a document
- You are facing additional compliance requirements that will make it even harder managing these documents.
Our Solution:Quality Manager
Automate the process of managing controlled documents with Docbyte’s Policy Manager. Your people take care of the content, while Policy Manager takes care of the workflows, revision cycles, document security, rendition- and version management. Policy Manager supports your compliance officer and takes the repetitive headaches away.
TYPICAL USE CASES
- Submission Management (Life Sciences)
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laboratory Procedures
- Nursing Procedures
- Test Procedures
- ISO 9001 Quality Documents
- (Material) Safety Data Sheets – Technical Data Sheets
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
The Banking Scene2017-05-30 12:30:00
The banking sector is going through massive changes. Low interest rates, new online competitors, blockchain, Fintech and regulatory pressure force every bank to rethink its long-term strategy. Digitalization and payment innovations remain key drivers for change. For consumers however, trust is the most important factor when it comes to managing their financials. Whether it is in a branch model, or through digital services, trust will always be the most important element in every customer relationship. The Banking Scene will be your ...