The banking sector is going through massive changes. Low interest rates, new online competitors, blockchain, Fintech and regulatory pressure force every bank to rethink its long-term strategy. Digitalization and payment innovations remain key drivers for change. For consumers however, trust is the most important factor when it comes to managing their financials. Whether it is in a branch model, or through digital services, trust will always be the most important element in every customer relationship. The Banking Scene will be your platform to see how new technology helps to overcome today’s challenges and to create new opportunities for the future, based on trust.
30 May 2017
The agenda will focus on 3 areas of innovation:
- A new role for banks in a Mobile Identity
- Digitalisation and the added value of personal advice in the total customer experience
- Innovations in payments and how Instant Payments will drive innovation in the future
A few of the confirmed speakers today are:
- Frederik Rosseel, CEO Docbyte
- Kris De Ryck, CEO Belgian Mobile ID
- Jeroen Lemaire, CEO In The Pocket
- David Birch, Innovation Director Consult Hyperion
- Caroline Ven, Economist and CEO Ticket 2 the Future
The full list of confirmed speakers can be found here.
Besides attending speaker sessions and panel discussions you will also be able to participate in a workshop to brainstorm on PSD2. In The Pocket will help you rethink this new Directive on a design thinking approach: a user-centred framework for innovation, used by the likes of Apple and Google.
On the 30th of May 2017
We will gather in Brussels, in Hotel de la Poste.
Buy your tickets here.