Docbyte is a leading organization that provides intelligent technologies to various knowledge worker organizations, from banks and insurers to any enterprise. Our platform helps to automate document processes and preserve digital information, enabling our clients to prepare for a fully digital future. We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative with fluency in English and Dutch or French to join our team and help us expand our customer base.
What you will do:
- Research potential customers and develop a target account list
- Execute outbound campaigns to engage potential customers
- Qualify and generate leads through email, phone, and social media outreach
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handoff of qualified leads
- Work independently to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation targets
- Track and report on lead generation activities and results using HubSpot CRM
- Continuously learn and develop new skills to improve performance and contribute to team success
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales or a related field
- Experience in generating leads in complex sales environments, combining research with highly efficient outreach
- Learning attitude and growth mindset
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience with outbound sales campaigns, lead generation, and HubSpot CRM is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed lead generation targets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to approach things pragmatically and proactively
Why should you join?:
As an SDR at Docbyte, you will have the opportunity to work with the largest organizations such as banking, insurance, telco, governments, national archives, … and help them disrupt the way they handle and store data. We work with the latest technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence.
What can you expect?
- Working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- A unique chance to gain European wide experience
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Strong and highly experienced sales leadership
If you are a Sales Development Representative with fluency in English and Dutch or French who is passionate about working independently, developing campaigns, and generating leads, we want to hear from you. Apply now and join us in our mission to help organizations prepare for a fully digital future.
You’ll be able to help customers face the challenges of increased compliance, rising IT-costs, and ever increasing digitalisation. Gaining experience in that field will help you become a trusted advisor.