Docbyte is a leading organization that provides intelligent technologies to various knowledge worker organizations, from banks and insurers to any enterprise.
Our platform helps to automate document processes and preserve digital information, enabling our clients to prepare for a fully digital future. We focus on two domains - Intelligent Document Processing and Enterprise Information Archiving.
We are currently seeking a Product Owner who can help us take our products to the next level.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our customers, identifying market trends, and merging them with our internal capabilities to define future-proof digital solutions. You will sit at the intersection of customer needs, technology, and business, and play a critical role in shaping the direction of our products.
First of all:
- You are a native Dutch speaker. En spreekt en schrijft bijgevolg vloeiend in het Nederlands.
- You're creative. You can come up with creative solutions, when a problem arises.
- You are proactive: If things are unclear or things need to be fixed, you can handle it.
- You are pragmatic: The world isn't perfect and things aren't perfect, but can become perfect.
- You're not afraid to talk to people and customers.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with customers and prospects to capture their needs and identify potential solutions
- Translate customer needs into new features and product ideas
- Contribute to the long-term product roadmap in collaboration with the R&D team
- Define the pricing, go-to-market, and business models of our product portfolio
- Help create product marketing and sales documentation
- Maintain a pragmatic approach to get results in the short term, while keeping the long-term goals and needs in mind
- Higher education degree and/or relevant experience
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS solutions is a must
- Analytical mind with the ability to think on a strategic level
- Good technical understanding of software solutions
- Willingness to take up tasks outside of your comfort zone
- A growth mindset that allows you to learn and grow in your role
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
What do we have to offer:
- A company with exciting growth potential
- An existing customer base with ambitious growth plans
- A hybrid workplace
- An interesting holiday plan
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Attractive perks
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.
If you are a hands-on Product Owner who wants to understand customer needs and help shape the direction of our products, we would love to hear from you. Join us in our mission to prepare organizations for a fully digital future.