We are looking for a hands-on Product Manager with a desire to understand the needs of our customers and to help our products grow to the next level.
From banks to insurance companies and to anyone who is confronted with regulatory requirements, Docbyte helps digitize the paper trail and automate all document processes.
Our intelligent technologies eliminate repetitive administrative tasks, enable paperless working, and help speed up processes.
We focus on these 3 domains:
- Intelligent Document Processing
- Digital Process Automation
- Digital Archiving
As a Product Manager you do understand the needs of our customers and by extension the entire market with regard to these solutions. You take this information, merge it with existing and upcoming trends, and can blend these with our internal capabilities to define future-proof digital solutions. As a Product Manager, you sit at the intersection between the customer, technology, and business.
Your role & responsibilities
- You participate in pre-sales meetings with customers to capture their needs, gather input and help identify the possible solutions for our customers
- You identify the needs and desires of our customers and translate them into new features and product ideas
- You actively contribute to the long-term product roadmap in collaboration with the R&D team
- You are responsible for defining the pricing, go-to-market, and business models of our product portfolio
- You help to create product marketing & sales documentation.
- You have a pragmatic approach that allows you to get results in the short term, but not without always keeping the long-term goals and needs in mind
- You have a higher education degree and/or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS solutions is a plus.
- You have an analytical mind and can think on a strategic level
- Have a good technical understanding of software solutions
- You’re not afraid of taking up tasks that are not in your comfort zone or personal expertise
- A growth mindset: You will practice your trade in-depth and also learn broader skills.
- You can understand the needs of the customer and translate these into the technical requirements
What do we have to offer
- This is a new role within the company
- An existing customer base, but with definite growth ambitions
- A new solution that needs to be taken to market
- A Hybrid workplace
- An interesting holiday plan
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- The right salary in accordance with experience and skills.
- Attractive perks.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.