We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who is capable of selling advanced technology-driven solutions within the scope of the Archiving, Regtech, Finance, and Compliance industry. You need to be able to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with customers and prospects. Your main goal will be identifying and closing deals with new logos.
As a candidate, you need to be customer-centric and aim for value creation in your relationship with the customer. The senior account manager needs to be hands-on and has the capacity to build and lead the sales team over time when the sales funnel justifies further sales capacity expansion.
- Proactive: you will be hunting a well-defined set of prospects and building effective relationships with existing clients.
- Coachable: we foresee skill-based coaching, and we are looking for a person who is coachable, is open to feedback, and implements the feedback.
- Eager to learn new technologies: Docbyte is the market leader in a niche with huge growth potential. Understanding technology and a willingness to learn the potential and opportunities are crucial to be successful in this role. We are active in archiving, regtech, finance, and compliance. Any experience in these areas is a big asset. Alternative, a huge passion for technology and a learning drive.
- Focus & structured: ability to work in a structured way with a clear focus on the goal is necessary to be successful in our industry.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- +10 years of relevant sales/business development experience in similar or complementary technology.
- excellent communication skills: listen actively and have the ability to convey complex messages in an easy and understandable way.
- strong interpersonal skills: be persuasive in your relationship with the customer and be able to identify new opportunities.
- solution selling skills be able to pitch, negotiate and sell a solution to a customer.
- consultative selling skills: be able to advise customers about evolutions and new technologies in our industry.
- Strong networking capabilities
- B2B sales experience
- pre-sales experience or complex sales experience, dealing with sales cycles of 6 – 18 months in a tech environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Prior people management experience.
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch, French, and English.
What may you expect:
- You will be part of a great, enthusiastic, and dynamic team where team spirit plays an important role. Being down-to-earth, supporting your fellow colleagues, and moving forward together toward a common goal, are attitudes that are strongly appreciated.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.
- We set you up for success with the right support from pre-sales and marketing.
- A hybrid workplace.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- The right salary in accordance with experience and skills.
- A great package of fringe benefits, including company car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco cheques, etc.
- An interesting holiday plan