We are looking for a hands-on Frontend or Full Stack Software Engineer with a desire to understand the needs of our customers and to help our products grow to the next level.
From banks and insurers to anyone who is confronted with regulatory requirements, Docbyte helps digitize the paper trail and automate all business processes. Our intelligent technologies eliminate repetitive administrative tasks and speed up processes. We provide our own platform to automate AI document processes.
As a Frontend or Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for the public-facing components of our products and solutions: the web interfaces and public-facing REST-APIs. You are part of a cross-functional team implementing high-valued, customer-oriented services.
What do we have to offer:
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team.
- A growth mindset; you will practice your trade in-depth and also learn broader skills. Different technologies and working on multiple applications are part of the game.
- A job that never gets boring. If you’re looking for a job where every day is the same, don’t bother.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Competitive salary in accordance with experience and skills.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.
Your role & responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the UI/UX implementation, translating mockups into actual solutions.
- You design new and optimize existing responsive web interfaces.
- You use, test, and develop the public-facing REST-APIs of our microservices.
- You write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- You write technical documentation and do technical analyses.
- You have a pragmatic approach that allows you to get results in the short term, but not without always keeping the long-term goals and needs in mind.
- You communicate and share knowledge within the team on a regular basis via documentation and stand-up meetings Requirements.
- You are familiar with automated testing.
- You have a higher education degree and/or relevant experience.
- You are familiar with the typical tools like Git, Jira, Confluence.
- You’re not afraid to take up tasks outside of your comfort zone or personal expertise.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with other programming languages (Java, .Net, Python) is nice to have.
- Microservices development experience is a plus.
- Cloud-native development experience (AWS, Docker) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS solutions is a plus.