Docbyte has partnered up with Box, the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 85,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Trusted business partner
“This is a new and exciting partnership for our respective businesses. There is great energy and experience within the Docbyte organization and Box is looking forward to many years of fun and success together. As a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader among Content Collaboration Platform providers, Box was keen to engage with Docbyte to ensure customers across Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands have access to the number one Cloud Content Management Platform through a business partner they trust. We are looking forward to extending this partnership within Spain and Portugal as part of Docbyte’s international expansion.” Alastair Forbes, Partner Sales Director Box, EMEA.
Even better information management
The combination of Box and Docbyte means customers can take full advantage of the pre-built industry focused solutions for document management allowing them to be more effective at work and more responsive with their clients (internal and external). As an example of this, a company will become more relevant to their customer base through digital application and onboarding processes, multichannel communications and the seamless integration of case management and file archiving.
Docbyte, together with Box, will allow customers the agility to better serve end-customers in a faster timeframe to reduce the cost of service and increase satisfaction, all in a secure and regulated cloud environment, via any device and any time.
There are 5 key reasons how Box will help Docbyte offer an even better Content Management System to their customers:
- Business simplicity and agility
- Simplify how employees access data to do their jobs more efficiently
- Full access to corporate collaboration systems for remote / field workers
- Centralize your files and folders online so you can securely access and share them with ease, even with people outside your company
- Create, edit and work on documents with others in real-time or on-the-go, while always ensuring the enterprise-grade security, scalability and administrative controls your business requires.
- Secure and centralize your content across applications
- Back content flowing across hundreds of applications across your company with Box’s enterprise-grade security
- Box integrates with 1400+ applications including Office 365, Slack, Adobe Sign, NetSuite and Salesforce
- Reduce cost of ownership
- Reduce storage and maintenance costs by retiring legacy content and retention management solutions
- Improve employee experience
- Increase employee productivity through a modern cloud content and collaboration platform.
- Reduce inefficient and outdated workflows and reduce unnecessary overhead, wait times, and operational errors.
- Enterprise-grade security and information governance
- Enable easy file access and collaboration while mitigating data loss with individualized document watermarking, granular sharing permissions and audit logs.
- Easily implement automated policies to support eDiscovery and data retention while staying compliant with HIPAA, FINRA SEC 17a-4, PCI and more.
To learn more about Box, visit their website.