We are looking for a hands-on junior Customer Support & QA engineer.
From banks and insurers to anyone who is confronted with regulatory requirements, Docbyte helps digitize the paper trail and automate all business processes. Our intelligent technologies help eliminate paper from the work-floor and make repetitive administrative tasks a thing of the past.
In this context, we are looking for a skilled support & Quality Assurance Engineer to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers and assist in the internal quality control of our solutions.
Your role & responsibilities
- As a support engineer, you will deliver technical support (2nd line) to Docbyte customers on our cloud and on-premises deployments
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing any issues our customers may face during the use of our solutions
- You interact with the customers through our ticketing platform. When needed you to contact them by phone or via screen sharing for in-depth troubleshooting.
- You provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers making sure we live up to the Service Level Agreements.
- As a QA engineer, you are involved in testing the new deployments and releases of our products before they are released to our customers.
- You help review the technical documentation and procedures.
- You have a keen interest in software solutions and have a good technical understanding
- You are fluent in English (must) and Dutch or French (at least one of both)
- Experience with ticketing platforms (like Jira) is a must
- You are punctual and have a continuous improvement mindset when it comes to our customer support processes.
- A degree in an IT or computer science-related field is an asset.
- You enjoy the variation in your work and contact with different people throughout the day.
- Knowledge of Enterprise content management applications and/or scan applications is an asset. If not, we’ll train you on the job.
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team.
- With a growth mindset; you will practice your trade in-depth and also learn broader skills.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Competitive salary in accordance with experience and skills.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.