We are looking for a hands-on AI & machine learning technologist to re-enforce our team.
From banks and insurers to anyone who is confronted with regulatory requirements, Docbyte helps digitize the paper trail and automate all business processes from first contact to signed contract. Our intelligent technologies eliminate repetitive administrative tasks and speed up processes.
AI and machine learning technologies play an ever more important role in our solutions and are part of the core functionalities of our solution. Documents are a complex source of information and by using a mix of information extraction and image recognition technologies we succeed in extracting the relevant data for our customers.
Your role & responsibilities
- You will be part of the software development team responsible for the automated classification and extraction modules
- You are involved in the full process from initial design to the final deployment of the service
- You coach and advise colleagues in the integration of the AI & ML modules in the total solution
- You design and implement data and cloud architecture
- You have a pragmatic approach that allows you to get results in the short term, but not without always keeping the long-term goals and needs in mind
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- You have experience with AI & ML techniques. Preferably image classification and text extraction technologies
- You have experience in software development
- You are familiar with Python, Linux, Git, and common development tools
- You are familiar with design patterns and data structures
- You’re not afraid to take up tasks outside of your comfort zone or personal expertise
- You take ownership of your work and have an engineering mindset
- You can understand the needs of the customer and translate these into the technical requirements
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What do we have to offer
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team.
- A growth mindset; you will practice your trade in-depth and also learn broader skills.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Competitive salary in accordance with experience and skills.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art solutions in Information Management.