- An up-to-date system with enhanced features and an increased shelf life
- An improvement of your case management
- No downtime
- Smooth implementation by specialists
- 24/7 support
- Upgrading is a must to improve your business processes.
- Upgrading a system is a critical operation
- Downtime is not an option
- Pitfalls should be avoided at all costs
- You’re not a specialist in this field
Because you want to increase the longevity of your investment and improve the management of your critical and sensitive information Docbyte created SyncServer.
The migration process can cope with different object models in the source environment and will move objects with their metadata to the target environment. It will do this using an intermediary migration database that keeps track of all objects and their current status in the migration process.
In the diagram hereunder we distinguish these steps:
- Source extraction: the objects are extracted from the source environment, including metadata, but excluding content.
- Object storing: the objects and their metadata are stored in the migration database for further processing.
- Object migration: the process iterates through all the unprocessed objects and selects them individually for migration.
- Content extraction: for each object, the content is retrieved from the source environment.
- Target storing: the object and its content are stored in the target environment.
- Object update: the object status is updated in the migration database.
An Iterative Process
By design, SyncServer is able to perform multiple iterations of the migration, thus allowing for a continued migration process, even when the source environment is still subject to changes. This permits the migration of newly added objects and of updated objects, without breaking the migration process.
Based on an analysis of your needs and requirements Docbyte proposes a process to migrate your valuable data to the new system. The key differentiator in the Docbyte approach is that we offer reliable, transparant and scalable solutions based on your needs.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
Credit Expo2017-10-19 09:00:00
Credit expo provides a complete overview of the Belgian Market for Credit Management and their related products and services. You will get insights into all possible solutions that minimize credit risks and that may speed up your incoming cash flow without undermining your customer relationships.
Digital First2017-10-19 09:30:00
Thanks to more than 10 years of experience, Digital First is the leading digital gathering that welcomes more than 5000 professionals. Digital First aims to explore the very latest technologies, the new wave of technology adoption, the market evolution, new solutions, innovative technology, new opportunities and trends. Digital First helps you to understand how digital changed the way businesses, governments and consumers interact with the physical and digital world.
Documentum Reboot 20172017-11-16 09:00:00
This year Docbyte is organizing another Documentum Reboot on November 16th in Brussels. Learn more about the current Documentum, Captiva and InfoArchive roadmap by attending presentations of customer cases, by seeing some new solutions at work with live demos or by asking pressing questions to the product manager of OpenText. The future of Documentum is looking better than ever and we are happy to share all of that information with you.