- Invoice routing improves workflow and approval procedures.
- Better internal collaboration and sharing of knowledge.
- Cost and time reduction by improving workflow, validation and approval procedures.
- Get the right information to the right person at the right time
- Risk reduction and better compliance (audit reporting)
- On-time payment allows for supplier discounts
- Better follow-up of unpaid invoices
- Inefficient organization of invoices throughout the organization
- Manual processing is labour- and time intensive
- Lenghty validation and approval procedures
- misplacement of invoices due to human error
- continously growing storage and operational costs
- E-invoicing will become compulsory
Our Solution:Invoice Manager
- User-friendly web interface that allows 24/7 access to information
- Platform and browser independent to ensure an effortless integration
- Intuitive organization of all types of financial documents (invoices, credit notes, …) which can be searched by keyword
- Content security through permissions, roles, groups, authenticated access, ...
- Access control, risk reduction and compliance because of check-out/check-in and versioning of invoices
Our Approach: a modular future proof concept
Based on an analysis of your invoice processing requirements Docbyte proposes a future proof process with the right level of automation that responds to your capabilities. The key differentiator in the Docbyte approach is that we offer reliable, transparant and scalable solutions based on your needs. Docbyte assures that the solution can be applied across multiple locations throughout your organization.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Managing content in the digital information deluge with Docushare 7
Digital information is everywhere, it reaches us through a diverse range of channels and the amount that we receive, and create, seems to be a never ending story. In this changing landscape, companies need the correct tools and partners to cope with this digital information deluge. Read on to learn more about what the trends are in the changing workplace and how Docbyte can provide you a solution using the new Docushare 7 platform...
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
The Banking Scene2017-05-30 12:30:00
The banking sector is going through massive changes. Low interest rates, new online competitors, blockchain, Fintech and regulatory pressure force every bank to rethink its long-term strategy. Digitalization and payment innovations remain key drivers for change. For consumers however, trust is the most important factor when it comes to managing their financials. Whether it is in a branch model, or through digital services, trust will always be the most important element in every customer relationship. The Banking Scene will be your ...