- Get instant access to complete records and share among users with version control
- Guarantee the integrity of the information by ensuring access to complete files with no missing documents
- Limit access to individual documents or the record as a whole
- Include images, audio and video in the records
- Capture information from forms
- Reliably destroy records and documents when needed
- Integrate with other systems using built-in features such as XDS
- You have outdated and inefficient record systems
- You spend too much time to locate records
- Security is a constant challenge
- Migration to a new and more performing system is costly
- Information on paper is not well structured
- Paper and digital records need to be integrated
Our Solution:Digital Archiver
- Guaranteed application independent access during the information life cycle.
- Combining advanced archive platform with sector-specific layers
- Platform and browser independent to ensure an effortless integration with existing systems
- Intuitive organization of all types of information
- Manages security
- Ensures user-friendly retrieval by users
Our Approach: a modular future proof concept
Based on an analysis of your record needs and requirements Docbyte proposes a future proof process with the right level of archiving that responds to your capabilities. The key differentiator in the Docbyte approach is that we offer reliable, transparant and scalable solutions based on your needs.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
How to add an index rendition to your documents in Documentum
When speaking of document transformation, people mostly think about converting a document from one type to another, while preserving all the data from the source document. However, this is not always required. DocShifter thinks one step beyond basic transformation and answers specific needs you might encounter. In this post I will explain how DocShifter can be used to generate an index rendition...
Convert everything to PDF/A? Including PDF files?
In recent years, as the need for Long Term Archiving and Long Term Preservation of "Digital Born" information has increased, so has the call for a universal archiving format been increasing. The idea behind this is, is to have a file format that allows you to permanently store and read information without any loss of information. If possible, even the “graphical” information, in case e.g. text color or the font used would convey any information. Enter PDF/A, the solution to it all. Or not?
D2 vs. xCP
This is a question we often get from customers: "What's the difference between D2 and xCP? What should I choose as a client for my solution?" Initially we turned to explaining all the functionalities of xCP and D2,but...
The Banking Scene2017-05-30 12:30:00
The banking sector is going through massive changes. Low interest rates, new online competitors, blockchain, Fintech and regulatory pressure force every bank to rethink its long-term strategy. Digitalization and payment innovations remain key drivers for change. For consumers however, trust is the most important factor when it comes to managing their financials. Whether it is in a branch model, or through digital services, trust will always be the most important element in every customer relationship. The Banking Scene will be your ...