- Cost reduction thanks to less licenses, maintenance, platform- and datacenter-costs
- Reduction of complexity through reduction of applications and information sources results in a simplified environment and decrease of operational costs
- Reduction of operational risks through reduction of number of applications
- No issues when knowledge of old systems fades away with time
- Focus on ‘run-the-business’ instead of ‘life support’
- Increased productivity when searching for information
- Applications are phased out but the information is still useful
- Easy access to ‘old’ information is vital
- Readability by new applications is necessary
- Knowledge of the ‘old’ application fades away with time
- Keeping applications running in tandem is costly
- Integrating old information in new systems is costly
Our Solution:Application Retirement
- User-friendly archive that allows 24/7 access to information
- Platform and browser independent to ensure an effortless integration
- Intuitive organization of all types of information that can be searched by keyword
- Easy migration of data to a central archive
Our Approach: a modular future proof concept
Based on an analysis of your applications to be dretired and the information contained therein Docbyte proposes a future proof process with the right level of archiving that responds to your capabilities. The key differentiator in the Docbyte approach is that we offer reliable, transparant and scalable solutions based on your needs.
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Looking at “Negative Space” to Drive Positive ROI in Healthcare
When I see prospects weighing IT buying decisions, I am always surprised by those that focus exclusively on what “new” functionality they will enjoy. This is certainly important. But an experienced architect will realize that this is counter-intuitive. Don’t look for space, but look for negative space. Similarly, one of the main benefits I see in hospitals evaluating application migration are the headaches they take out and not only the new capabilities they will gain. Decommissioning older applications is a common example. More benefi...
How to keep accessing vital information whatever its age
Application retirement, or also known as Application Decommissioning, concerns the separation of applications and the information stored in them. Indeed, this information has to be available longer than the application itself. Storing this important information in an archive offers the opportunity to phase out old applications while preserving vital data and, at the same time, to realize major savings. Application retirement is applicable in every business context. Indeed, information is stored everywhere in very disparate systems. Bringing...
Docbyte has been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50!
Docbyte has been nominated for Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 50 competition for technology companies headquartered in Belgium. The Fast 50 award will be given to the country’s fastest-growing technology company, based on its percentage of growth in turnover during the last four years.
“Choosing Docbyte’s Electronic Patient Archive in combination with their Application Retirement solution was, for AZ Alma, a deliberate and future-oriented strategic decision.”
Credit Expo2017-10-19 09:00:00
Credit expo provides a complete overview of the Belgian Market for Credit Management and their related products and services. You will get insights into all possible solutions that minimize credit risks and that may speed up your incoming cash flow without undermining your customer relationships.
Digital First2017-10-19 09:30:00
Thanks to more than 10 years of experience, Digital First is the leading digital gathering that welcomes more than 5000 professionals. Digital First aims to explore the very latest technologies, the new wave of technology adoption, the market evolution, new solutions, innovative technology, new opportunities and trends. Digital First helps you to understand how digital changed the way businesses, governments and consumers interact with the physical and digital world.
Documentum Reboot 20172017-11-16 09:00:00
This year Docbyte is organizing another Documentum Reboot on November 16th in Brussels. Learn more about the current Documentum, Captiva and InfoArchive roadmap by attending presentations of customer cases, by seeing some new solutions at work with live demos or by asking pressing questions to the product manager of OpenText. The future of Documentum is looking better than ever and we are happy to share all of that information with you.