We are looking for a skilled Customer Success Engineer to provide enterprise level assistance to our customers via phone, email and web.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will do the following:
Your work will include both development and system administration tasks. As part of the Customer Success Team, your role will include the following activities:
- Be involved in building the technical architecture for customer solutions.
- Build the necessary software infrastructure for customer solutions.
- Research, diagnose and troubleshoot, identifying the proper solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Software development
- Software troubleshooting and analysis
- System and network administration tasks
- Customer interaction
- You have a degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Documentum, InfoArchive, xCP or Captiva.
- A first experience in a professional environment is preferable.
- Your English is fluent
- If you speak any other languages, that is a plus (Dutch or French get bonus points).
- You are good with technology in general and Java, C# and SQL in particular.
- You work equally well alone as in team; you are flexible and you take responsibility.
- You enjoy variation in your work and contact with different people throughout the day.
- A highly professional environment, where initiative, customer-service and perseverance are rewarded
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, professional environment.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Room for personal and career growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, a company car, group insurance, health insurance,…
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com