We are looking for a passionate software engineer to design, develop and improve our enterprise software solutions.
As a Capture Consultant, you will perform requirements analysis, software design and implementation as well as other project related and pre-sales activities. The goal is to handle the A to Z in scan projects. Your role will include the following activities:
- Functional Analysis of capture processes
- Solution Design and Architecture of capture solution
- Delivering input for offers
- User training
- Coaching co-workers
- Design and develop IT programs
- Define the technical choice regarding software and hardware architecture.
- Select, assemble and integrate the IT components: programs, databases and others.
- Realize the production of a software solution in an environment (servers, operating systems,...)
- Several years of experience in a professional environment is required.
- It's a plus if you have experience as a Capture consultant.
- You fluently speak English as well as Dutch or French.
- Curiosity towards new technologies, strong interpersonal and organizational skills are the major assets to grow successfully in our company.
- You may already have experience with Captiva, FlexiCapture or Kofax.
- You can program in C# and Java
- You know how to develop mobile applications in an Android, iOS or a Windows environment.
- You can address databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- You are interested to work with web services such as REST, Soap
- A stimulating, exciting and dynamic work environment, where your personal contributions to our business success will be optimally rewarded.
- The opportunity to work in an innovating environment
- Training in technologies you may be lacking in your curriculum.
- A professional environment where you'll stay in touch with everything in the Information Management space.
- Room for personal and career growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, a company car and a health insurance.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com