As there was no Momentum in 2013, there were no major IIG product launches or announcemements made at the end of last year.
But today, IIG launched 9 new product versions or even new products. EMC decided to bundle all these announcements in an online campaign that goes by the moniker "ECM Evolved". At this time, EMC only seems to launch them via social media and a few selected web sites.
In short, it looks like these are the major announcements:
- InfoArchive 3.0: A new product, purely aimed at digital archiving. Not clear what the basis of the solution is yet.
- Captiva 7.1: Mobile Capture kit and a new invoice framework
- Documentum 7.1: More platforms supported and extended xMS support
- xCP 2.1: Improved xCP Designer and Android support.
D2 4.2 Improvements:
- Better iPad support
- Intelligent URLs to access content and invoke D2 actions
- Drag-and-drop email integration
- Bulk import and export
- Virtual document snapshots
- SAP Content & Archive Services 7.0
- DCTM Connector for Sharepoint 7.1
- Syncplicity Documentum Connector 1.1: Sync revised content back to Documentum
- Kazeon 4.8: Additional platforms supported and improved API
Please contact us to help you with your digital journey
Enter your email address below to have a digest of our featured blog posts sent to you