We are looking for a passionate software engineer to design, develop and improve our enterprise software solutions in Java.
As a software engineer, your job is to develop top quality software that complies with the enterprise requirements of our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, tested and efficient code (Java).
- Translate functional specifications into workable and maintainable design and code.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Develop tests and testing plans and implement quality assurance procedures.
- Respect and promote the introduction and use of standards in development.
- You have a degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
- A first experience in a professional environment is preferable.
- Your English is fluent.
- You have the ability to develop software in Java and you are familiar (i.e. have worked with, in a professional capacity or for your own personal projects) frameworks such as Spring.
- You have an interest in or experience with NoSql platforms.
- You get excited by test-driven development and want to apply it everywhere you code.
- You work equally well alone as in team; you are flexible and you take responsibility.
- A highly professional environment, where initiative, customer-service and perseverance are rewarded
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, professional environment.
- Training opportunities.
- Room for personal and career growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, a company car, group insurance, health insurance,…
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com