We are very likely the largest provider of Documentum, InfoArchive, D2, Captiva and xCP-based solutions in Belgium. We have several exciting solutions and projects that we are working on and as such, we're looking for the person with the right mindset and skills to work on those.
What you'll be doing, if not from the start you'll be doing this over time, depending on the level of experience that you've already acquired:
- Solution Design
- Coach people
- Implementing solutions in case management, document management and archiving
- Content Migrations
- Application Migrations
- You have a degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue.
- Your English is fluent.
- You can work in a team but are not afraid to tackle an issue on your own.
- Curiosity towards new technologies, strong interpersonal and organizational skills are the major assets to grow successfully in our company.
- You have knowledge of Java, REST, Web Services. SQL and Windows Server
- You have deployment knowledge and can work with Web application servers such as Jboss, Tomcat, Wildfly
- It's a plus if you have experience with Documentum, InfoArchive, D2, Captiva, other xCP-based solutions or Webtop and Docker.
- You are eager to learn
- A stimulating, exciting and dynamic work environment, where your personal contributions to our business success will be optimally rewarded.
- The opportunity to work in an innovating environment.
- Training in technologies you may be lacking on your curriculum.
- A professional environment where you'll stay in touch with everything in the Information Management space.
- Room for personal and career growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, a company car, group insurance and health insurance.
- Certification program
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com